It’s Your Responsibility To Read And Agree To Our Terms and Conditions!
This is the short version, read below for full terms.
- You (or a friend, family member, or business contact) must hold a Paypal Account that can receive money;
- No spamming / unsolicited emailing / intrusive marketing / blog comment spamming / forum thread spamming. When posting on third party websites you absolutely must abide by their webmaster rules;
- You may link to X-ADVENTURER from multiple websites, but only if none of the sites violates any applicable law, regulation, intellectual property rights, or third-party rights. Pages linking to X-ADVENTURER or sites associated with your affiliate links must not encourage illegal activity or racism, or contain adult or other distasteful content;
- You cannot bid on the word "X-ADVENTURER" in PPC campaigns;
- When you create sites for affiliate links to X-ADVENTURER, you are not permitted to use the name "X-ADVENTURER" in any variants within your domain name or URLs, or otherwise use X-ADVENTURER logos etc to create the impression you are an official spokesperson for X-ADVENTURER;
- Usage rights for X-ADVENTURER product pictures and descriptions is strictly limited to your Affiliate promotional activities or your activities re-selling these products;
- You have to be over 18 years of age to participate;
- You may not use false representation or misleading claims about X-ADVENTURER’s products or services to encourage customers to follow your links. X-ADVENTURER reserves the right to review and if necessary disallow the contents of affiliates’ ads;
- You are solely responsible for complying with the law where you are living and doing business; you are solely responsible for your taxes and declaring any income you receive from this Affiliates Program;
- You may not use your affiliate links to get money back on stuff you personally buy at X-ADVENTURER.com – any such commission generated may be cancelled at our discretion.
X-ADVENTURER Affiliate Program / X-ADVENTURER Affiliate Account Terms And Conditions
By signing up free for a X-ADVENTURER Affiliate Account you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions. Please review the General Agreement and supplementary notes carefully.
The X-ADVENTURER Affiliate Account service agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by X-ADVENTURER Wholesale Ltd. (“X-ADVENTURER”), and you, as the registrant in the X-ADVENTURER Affiliate Program (“You”, “Your”, “Affiliate”). When signing up as an Affiliate of X-ADVENTURER, and throughout the duration of your Affiliate Account, You agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. By registering for Your X-ADVENTURER Affiliate Account, you are indicating that you accept these terms and conditions. If You do not accept the terms and conditions of the Agreement, do not sign up for the X-ADVENTURER Affiliate Program. All content on the X-ADVENTURER.com site is copyrighted material and copyright violations will be treated seriously. The entire text of this Agreement is copyright.
Terms of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement will begin upon the online submission success of your X-ADVENTURER Affiliate signup form, and will end when terminated by either party. Either You or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, by giving the other party written notice (X-ADVENTURER will use your email address as provided on signup). If the Agreement is terminated, You agree to remove all material related to X-ADVENTURER from your websites or as far as possible from other media which you have previously used in your affiliate promotional activities. Even if some of your affiliate links remain, You are only eligible to earn commissions on sales that occurred during the term of this Agreement (up to and including the date of termination).
Joining the X-ADVENTURER Affilate Program
You may create a X-ADVENTURER Affiliate Account automatically by signing into our Affiliates website using your existing X-ADVENTURER.com Online Shop login details.
Eligibility: You must meet the following conditions to be able to join X-ADVENTURER’s Affiliates Program –
- You are the holder of a Paypal account into which we can pay affiliate commissions (which depends on where you live or hold a bank account);
- You are aged 18 or over;
- You are not already signed up as a X-ADVENTURER Affiliate on another account, or have not at any time in the past held an account which was closed by X-ADVENTURER;
- You have not already been requested to cease public activities relating to the marketing of X-ADVENTURER’s products and services.
You may not reassign your X-ADVENTURER Affiliate Account to the ownership or management of another person, unless this is authorised by X-ADVENTURER in advance. If you change the payment Paypal address on your account to that of a different person, we may withhold payment while we query this with you, for security reasons.
Cancellation of Your X-ADVENTURER Affiliate Account
When using the online signup form, your account is automatically created. However, X-ADVENTURER may cancel your account at their sole discretion. We will notify you if your X-ADVENTURER Affiliate Account is being cancelled, and give you an opportunity for discussion. Reasons for cancellation include but are not limited to the following:
You provided false information in your account signup;
- You are or have been, in X-ADVENTURER’s opinion, contravening the terms and conditions of a X-ADVENTURER Wholesale Buyer Account owned or administered by You.
- You hold a X-ADVENTURER Buyer Account which is in debit because of completed orders which are unpaid for example due to chargebacks or Paypal disputes;
- You do not hold a Paypal account or your Paypal account cannot receive money;
- You are or have been promoting or referring to X-ADVENTURER in a negative light or through inappropriate or unethical methods (see “Promoting X-ADVENTURER” below);
- Your account has been inactive for a long time and no commission earnings are outstanding.
X-ADVENTURER may terminate this Agreement for any reason, at any time. The terms of this Agreement and our acceptance criteria are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
You may terminate your Account and this Agreement at any time by writing to X-ADVENTURER using the Affiliate Ticket submission.
We disclaim all liability for the media content created or published by you in the course of your activities romoting X-ADVENTURER’s products or services, and for any statements made by you in this regard. Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of your affiliate promotion activities.
The following are examples of ways to promote X-ADVENTURER in an acceptable way provided other standards outlined in this document are adhered to:
- promoting X-ADVENTURER’s products and services through your own dedicated websites or ebooks using your content to which you hold the copyright;
- promoting X-ADVENTURER’s products and services through your own existing websites on related themes such as electronics, gadgets, wholesale and wholesalers, drop-shipping, auctions, gifts, China business, business-to-business, import / export and trade, product reviews, technology, and affiliate programs;
- promoting X-ADVENTURER’s products and services through third party websites such as blogs, newsgroups, forums, online classified advertising sites, and article directories where your involvement is explicitly permitted and invited by the owners of the website, and where your comments or submissions are useful and relevant to that website and its user community;
- promoting X-ADVENTURER’s products and services through emails to people who have explicitly agreed to receive messages from you on X-ADVENTURER-related themes (see example themes above);
- promoting X-ADVENTURER’s products and services through online advertising channels (such as pay-per-click, pay-per-impression, pay-per-(time period) banners, and text links) provided the context is appropriate (see below);
- promoting X-ADVENTURER’s products and services in offline media such as print publications, provided the context is appropriate (see below);
You may NOT promote X-ADVENTURER through the following methods:
- promotion through any media representing yourself, your company, or the promotional medium as officially representing or being part of X-ADVENTURER Wholesale Ltd., including but not limited to using the name “X-ADVENTURER” in your company name, domain name, or subdomain address, and further including any very similar names that suggest association with X-ADVENTURER or lead to confusion with the name X-ADVENTURER;
- promotion using false or misleading statements, claims, statistics, prices, or pictures about X-ADVENTURER products and services, including about the X-ADVENTURER Affiliates Program;
- copying and using text and pictures from X-ADVENTURER except where permitted by X-ADVENTURER’s “Content Usage Policy” (see below);
- unsolicited emailing (spam);
- automated (spam-like) posting on other people’s websites including blogs and forums;
- submission to search engines, web directories, social bookmarking sites, or similar using your affiliate link as the URL;
- promotion through any media that condones or encourages illegal activities;
- promotion through any media associated with spamming, viruses, spyware, or adware;
- promotion through any adult-oriented (sexually explicit) media;
- promotion through any media that contains or promotes racism, violence, hate, or intolerant discrimination;
- promotion through any media that includes excessive foul language;
- promotion through any media that is associated with pyramid schemes or similar;
- promotion through any media which contains content that in X-ADVENTURER’s sole judgment is defamatory or arassing to X-ADVENTURER or any third party.
Content Usage Policy for Affiliates:
The following examples are intended as guidelines to what you may re-publish online and offline in order to promote X-ADVENTURER with your affiliate links. This list is not comprehensive and we may contact you to request removal of unacceptable material on your websites or elsewhere. We may also contact webmasters or web hosts to request removal of content placed by you, without contacting you directly. Furthermore you should contact X-ADVENTURER directly if you are unsure about the permissability of statements or content used in your promotional activities, prior to pubslishing that material.
- Using product pictures from X-ADVENTURER.com in providing information about those products and linking to X-ADVENTURER;
- Using product description text from X-ADVENTURER.com in providing information about those products and linking to X-ADVENTURER;
- Quoting sections of text up to 250 words from X-ADVENTURER public documents such as the X-ADVENTURER Knowledgebase (FAQs) and X-ADVENTURER publicity leaflets;
- Using your own photos or videos of X-ADVENTURER products and packaging.
- You may not use the X-ADVENTURER logo on other sites UNLESS it is clear that you are discussing X-ADVENTURER and not representing yourself as X-ADVENTURER or an authorised representative, reseller, or commentator, AND only if the X-ADVENTURER logo links to X-ADVENTURER.
- You may not copy or mimic text, trademarks, logos, or images in order to refer to or mimic X-ADVENTURER’s accreditations from third parties, including but not limited to: Alibaba Gold Supplier; Alibaba TrustPass; Huaxia Credit; ScanAlert / Hacker Safe;
- You may not copy or imitate the design or elements of the X-ADVENTURER.com website including but not limited to: html code; icons and graphics; css styling; category layout; category naming; distinctive features of layout;
- You may not copy or adapt product reviews or